Top 3 Free SSH Clients For Windows
Hello all !! 🙂
I did some checking around the internet and there is many SSH client tools.
I will reviews only 3 best of them :
1) PuTTY – a free SSH and telnet client for Windows.
PuTTY is a free and open-source terminal emulator, serial console and network file transfer application. It supports several network protocols, including SCP, SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw socket connection. The name “PuTTY” has no definitive meaning, though “tty” is the name for a terminal in the Unix tradition, usually held to be short for Teletype.
2) dameware – This free tool is a terminal emulator that lets you make multiple telnet and SSH connections from one easy-to-use console.
- Manage multiple sessions from one console with a tabbed interface
- Save favorite sessions within the Windows file system
- Access multiple sets of saved credentials for easy log-in to different devices
- Connect to computers and devices using telnet, SSH1, and SSH2 protocols
Free SSH Client For Windows | DameWare
3) mRemoteNG – mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. mRemoteNG adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote.
mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. mRemoteNG adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote.
It allows you to view all of your remote connections in a simple yet powerful tabbed interface.
mRemoteNG supports the following protocols:
- RDP (Remote Desktop/Terminal Server)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- ICA (Citrix Independent Computing Architecture)
- SSH (Secure Shell)
- Telnet (TELecommunication NETwork)
- HTTP/HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- Raw Socket Connections
If you are a programmer, graphic designer or technical writer and would like to help with mRemoteNG, please let us know.
My favorite is : mRemoteNG
Why mRemoteNG ?
Because of cool tabbing system 🙂